Payoneer Annual Fee $29.95 fee?

I have an old payoneer account opened long ago. I am getting one payment of 60$ from outside india. Will Payoneer deduct half of it ? Below message came in Payoneer Notification. Please suggest what should i do & Best way to get payment from outside india with minimum loss ??
@gulshan @saurav_556 @w3Abhishek

We are updating our fees, including adding an annual fee that will be charged only if you did not complete at least one transaction using your Payoneer account or your Payoneer card in the last 12 months. This update will take effect from July 4, 2020.

Not aware about it. If possible, you can switch to PayPal for this payment.

1 Like

I have been using it for a while but haven’t paid any charges yet. But since your account wasn’t active may be they could charge you some amount. I would recommend reaching out to their live support and ask them the same.

1 Like

Please suggest Best way to get payment from outside india with minimum loss ??Thanks for your response :slight_smile:

Please suggest best way to get payment from outside india with minimum loss ?? Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Paypal is the next best alternative.

1 Like

Shabdbeej. As per my experience similar to you, you won’t be charged if there is no balance. Don’t worry. I too kept my Payoneer account inactive for more than one year and started using it later to receive payments. Still getting it now.

1 Like

Thanks Dear, for clarifying. I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

In my case, Payoneer charges $30 every year. I do have a physical card.

1 Like