Hey, experienced guys I really need your valuable feedback.
So please read my problem carefully, understand it and then suggest to me .
Actually, guys, I have been blogging since 2017. So now I have very good experience in SEO and other thinks.
Till now I am an AdSense dependent blogger. But now I wanted to be an affiliate marketer.
- My goal is to target the US and UK traffic with a brand new English blog.
- For that, I purchased a domain an year ago.
- I hadn’t researched any niche but I just wanted to start a technology related blog.
- So I purchased domain i.e. TechModem.com
- I published 8 - 10 articles in one year. (I was not serious about this blog. I was thinking whenever this blog is become old I will start writing.)
Now I have a reason to do hard work and earn money.
Target set > $1000 per month after six months from today.
But I stuck here
I realize that working on only one topic will make you an expert and it will help to rank higher on Google. Because more content on a single topic will help for better interlinking and google also take that site as an authority website.
So I have two topics to pick.
- Blogging(Including hosting review, WordPress, and SEO tools review) > Because I learned many things in the past 3 years. So, I can produce more in-depth and content in a series. One more thing this topic will not take more time to write a new post for me.
I no there is a little bit of competition but I am ready to fight if gurus from these forms show the green signal.
Here you check my post(https://www.techmodem.com/best-wordpress-hosting/) < I share this article because I want to you check my writing skill is good or not.
And what! Here you can check I done my first affiliate sale ever in my life using some secret method.
- Modem - This is the second niche I can work. Because
Accidentally my domain (TechModem) contains modem word. Probably it will give and an extra benefit.
There is hundreds of keyword to write for and dozens of buying intent keyword. So I can do amazon affiliate.
I know both keywords are competitive but I can rank both topics.
I need higher votes to select niche between these. So, please help me.