Queries about AdSense/Ad Units

I have placed 3 ads units on the homepage

1. Below Menu
  2. WP Footer
  3. Sidebar

In Single Page

1. Below Post Title
  2. After Content (Link Ad Units)

Case 1: While Logged IN with admin privileges and browsing my site. All the Ad Units are working and showing Ads almost every time (while browsing different post)

Case 2: While accessing my sites in Incognito Browsing and using other browsers and locations. The link Ad Units works every time placed after the content. I also can see Ads after the post title (Normally) but the Header, Sidebar and Footer Ad Units remain blank creating large white space. ( Checking different pages for more than 20-30 times using different browsers)

So, It is only me thinking too much. As I know Google doesn’t always serve Ads.
My Queries

1. If the Ads are not loading then why the site is showing big blank white space?
  2. Is it possible to show something like Advertisement Text when not loading the Ads?
    3, Is it due to using more than 3 Ad Units in Single Page?

When I browse others site their Header and Sidebar Ad Units loads quickly.
Note: There is no console error but warning something like this

A cookie associated with a resource at http://www.google.com/ was set with SameSite=None but without Secure. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies marked SameSite=None if they are also marked Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

Thanks

1. It is normal.
  2. Previously, there was a Backup feature, seems not possible since AdSense changed UI
  3. Are you using Site Kit plugin or Auto Ad? If yes, then it can be a reason. Alternatively, this is possible on thin content. Rest, I don’t know what could be an issue.
  4. Regarding cookie, that is no WP issue. Something AdSense team need to think about it.
1 Like

Nope, I am not using Site Kit by Google and also I am using manual Ad Units.

The problem about this site is that, while inspecting the blank space the Ad Unit, AdSense code is loading.

Are you using lazy iframe? Disable and check again.

1 Like

I am using WP Rocket Plugin and have something like this in the Lazy Load Settings.

• Uncheck enable iframe and Video
  • Also uncheck HTML Minification because sometime it creates probem
1 Like

I am using GeneratePress Theme and Inserting Ads Manually.
Should I need to give a try to AdSense Plugins?
:slight_smile: