I just designed a logo for my website then thought why not share some tips here.
- Always try to use the SVG format image to reduce the size of the image and get the highest quality.
- While exporting SVG from Adobe illustrator always choose outline in font rather than SVG. It will help you to show the logo on the website that does not support the font you have in the logo.
- Always sanitize the code of your SVG to avoid any security issues. For WordPress, use the Safe SVG plugin
- Always try to make a horizontal and linear logo.
- Try to keep logo as clean as possible