Reason of 3rd party scripts and their source

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #1

How can I detect out which plugin, or code is making a 3rd party script load out? Like when I test a site with GTMetrix sometimes there are unwanted scripts or request happening from third party domains.

Is there any hack or trick to find the source of them?

Haan Bhai Happy Diwali apko.

Okay even if you found them, what will you do next? Removing them will make plugin useless. Let them be there…!

Update
I saw you want to know the plugin which invokes the JS, usually you can catch it by looking at the script names. They will give hints to the plugin.

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #3

Happy Diwali Man

I suspect they are not because of plugins but due to some malware injected. I even see this script loading:- sb.scorecardresearch.com which as per many sources is a virus (Ref:- Source)

Congrats you have been hacked!

You have to do a lot of digging to find the source. Can’t help much with WordPress sites sorry man.

Give me real chocolates I am done with fake pictures :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #7

:sob:

You need https://wordpress.org/plugins/gonzales/

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #9

Thanks for this but I think it will not sort out the issue . It shows just some scripts like that of Theme, Plugins and all stuff

Can you paste the HTML source code?

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #11

It is too big but still I am sending

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #12

I sent you the site link

The script which you are talking about I think, it’s related to Ezoic, the website admin is using it to improve revenue. That cannot be removed without removing ezoic completely.

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #15

Yeah he is using Ezoic, But what about this: - sb.scorecardresearch.com ?

Yes, it’s comes along with it.

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #17

Thanks sir. Please close the thread.