Save Your Time While Doing Guest Post

Want to save your time while doing guest blogging Download this app and you will get a list of the website who accept the guest post and if you are allowing guest post you can submit your site as well check this app now -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.guestblogging.sites

App Is New We Are Adding daily 10 15 website
We Need Your suggestion and feedback to improve This

You can add a note that you have made that app friend. There is no need to write like:-

Better write, Me and my team are adding new websites to it. You can even ask the other fellow members for suggestions as well :slight_smile:

BTW, Good work

Glad You like Our Work Thanks for the info Just changed The write-up. For suggestions, we have one google form in the app but would like to have suggestions here as well

Though, guest posts from these sites don’t help much now!

Great UI and Navigation Bar in Right side.

I hope you don’t mind give few suggestion for better improvement.

When I Click to “Add your site”, “Help US to Improve” and “Check DA - PA”, showing “< >” this button in top bar but its actually inactive. (it is better to hide that sign)

When i click to blog “RP Blogging | Free & Paid | 600 Words”, in footer found “Favorite” in words.

I would be great if you can add signs for likes, favorites, Also you can add fb comment box.

Please let me know if you have question for above suggestion.

Make a section for paid guest posts as well, we now accept paid guest posts for nominal fees…