Site Health Issue

1. Your Site Is Running An Older Version Of PHP 7.3.19.

I have tried in change in Cpanel but there 7.4 version was not available at that time I have contacted to my hosting provider, they replied 7.4 is available only in vps… . Your Suggestion Pls?

1. A Scheduled Event Is Late.

How To Solve This, Your Suggestion Pls?

1. 301 .htaccess Redirect Is Not Enabled?

I think Plugin needs a permission to use Redirect the URL using .htaccess file
Right? Or Your Suggestion Pls?
By enabling will it cause any issue or will add any code to .htaccess file?

Add this in your .htaccess file.

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
1 Like

I think you are using shared hosting. Migrating to Cloud Hosting (Managed or Unmanaged) is best and there is options to upgrade PHP version and MySQL.
Thanks

Right…
Why to waste extra money when cloud hosting now so Affordable.

2 Likes

Fix the 301 redirection issue and simply ignore other warnings. It doesn’t any make sense migrating to cloud VPS just for PHP 7.4. In addition, managing and maintaining a VPS is NOT easy if you’re a beginner.

I guess your hosting provider might soon add an option for PHP 7.4.

PHP 7.3 is not oudated and still receiving regular updates. There is no big difference between 7.3 and 7.4

1 Like

Quick fix: Please contact host and ask them to enable “CRON JOB” manually via host control panel.

Is there any alternative approach?
Yes. https://www.easycron.com/ should help.

What is cron job? It’s a Task Scheduler in Linux hosting environment.

WordPress requires it for some critical function such as checking update, performing backup task in background, etc.

How do I know which all tasks are scheduled?
This plugin can assist.

How do I force cron task to run manually?
Visit /wp-cron.php if urgently needed.

Hello,

This code is already available in .htaccess… .

Hello,

I am coming in short amount of time, at the time I was Beginner in shared, but now I don’t have idea about cloud hosting specially managed & unmanaged.
First I thought to go with cloudways, it’s super easy but because of yesterday’s topic of cloudways now I decided to go with unmanaged Linode or Vultr.
Yours Managed or Unmanaged?

What’s your thought on 301 htaccess Redirect is not enabled?

Do you use Really Simple SSL plugin? If yes, check its settings and enable 301 via .htaccess checkbox