Site Not Indexing in Google Even Google news approved

20 Days back I started a site on Fresh domain which had already some backlinks when I bought…
I have redirected some of the posts from another site to this new site because I want to close it…

Google indexed 4 posts of this new site and suddenly stopped indexing… Robots.txt, sitemap and everything is working fine…

All the Urls are showing “Indexed Not Submitted in the Sitemap” while inspection

But Whenever I search this new domain with site: in Google still only 4 posts indexed as of today …

So I have checked the crawl status, the Host had problems in the past (10 Days back) and now everything is in Green…

It is now Google news approved but in the news center it is showing “There are no items to show.”

What could be the problem…?
Is this the problem with Redirection of some posts from my old site or with the Host problem in past…?

Consider checking the URL which you’ve under content settings, It should be reachable for Googlebot and regularly updated with fresh content.

Yes its reachable showing all latest articles… I think its due to the redirection of urls from my old site where I did two times by mistake with Redirection plugin…