[Survey] Which Laptop do you use for Blogging?

Laptop is one of the most most important device for blogging. A Laptop with better stability, can increase your performance at the time of Writing or editing articles. So what laptop you using to creat beautiful and informative articles in the web?

Mine is, Lenovo Ideapad 110, i3 6th Gen.

:cry: Lenovo G500s

I have applied for a loan of 2 lakhs rupees so that I can buy a new computer.

Blogging on the desktop since last 8 years. :hushed:

desktop > laptop

Wipro + Dell wireless mouse :slight_smile:

Lenovo IP510 i5 7th Gen

hehe! that’s a fancy laptop

I’m using Asus FX504GE for app development.

Mai Acer ka laptop use kr rha tha . Jo ki amd processor pr tha maine socha intel core processor ka koi laptop le leta hu thoda fast rhega . Online mujhe bharosha thoda kam tha isliye local market se maine Asus ka i3 7 generation ka laptop 33300 liya . Pura paisa barbad ho gaya Acer se bhi jyada slow chalta hai. Ek sath 3,4 window ya apps open kr do turant hang kr jata hai aur agle 5 minutes tak cursor kam nahi krta . Mai to na kabhi Asus ka koi laptop lunga aur na kisi ko lene ke liye kahunga

dell inspire 3541 A6 AMD Processor. Better for blogger but worse for developers :expressionless:

Macbook Air just because of battery life of 12 hours.

I am also planning to buy MacBook Air 2017. On 16th July (Amazon Prime Day) there may be a deal on this product. Let’s see how much discount I will get…

For blogging this is the best laptop, because if you go for windows, you would not get a laptop having more than 5 hr battery life. Also, its just 1.35kg and 128Gb SSD is also enough, we can buy the 1TB hard disk for external storage.

My Lenovo Ideapad 110 i3 6th Gen, gives me only 3 hours (maximum) battery backup. :sob: If I want to open it for a five minutes work, then it take 10 minutes to boot and many more. I am really disappointed with this. So, I think to invest on a good one and upgrade to Macbook.

Macbook Pro

I am also buying a MacBook and I was checking it’s prices and Croma store is giving some extra discount on MacBook pro and I think on air also… so you can check that if you want!

That discount is their category discount.

Hello @Saksham thanks for the information. I checked the price at Croma store (online) and it listed at ₹65,990 but the Amazon Price right now, ₹57,990. And this will be decreased on the Prime Day (as they listed it on the promotiomal page).

What is screen size and model name?

I am using Asus fx503vd