Patience, Continuity & Believe along with 9 rules makes you a successful blogger.
Here are my 9 rules which I follow [specially I made them for the new bloggers]…
- Publish at lest one article per day (Even on Weekends and Holidays)
- You should have written/reserved articles for 15 day (like - if you publish one article per day - then you should have 15 written articles to be published) - it will help you to maintain the frequency of article publishing when you’re not working, or you are sick, or you are out of the city etc.)
- Get 100% knowledge about the article that you are going to write.
- Attend all meetings, seminars, webinars - everything related to the blogging or related to your niche.
- Find Mentors/ Gurus (Blogging and Niche Expert) - pay before the demand as per their time given to you/youre blog.
- Watch / Listen / Read successful bloggers and niche expert.
- Set goals and work madly to achieve them.
- Read the books to be motivated.
- Blog topics should be related your interest - it will make you independent.
If someone has achieved in the same field - you will be the next.
I left the job in April 2019 and before that I was earning 50-70K per month through the blogging. And, I had around 7 lacks loan from some of the friends + 2 credit card defaulter + 5 personal Loan EMI was bounced (here, some of the guys are aware about it - I already asked for the money).
After leaving the job I started blogging full time and God helped me a lot and in the last 10 months I have made more than INR 50L through blogging & blogging consultancy.
And, the important thing is that - Blogging bought a CAR for me which I have dreamed in May 2019.
I am sharing this small achievement to the new bloggers - who just started the blogging. Friends! Blogging really gives you a BOSS FREE LIFE, you must be serious about it.
I work 3 times in a day: 5 hours in my office, 4 hours in the Cafe (Insta has some of the images) and 5 hours at home.
Here, you can see my blogging setup (in the cafe)
@GulshanKumar - If anything is against the policies - you are free to change/delete.
@GulshanKumar - Hey! He is my one of the official (Yes! official Mentor/Guru)
“Hitesh Bhasin” - to tech me ad optimization (at initial level) - sorry I am unable to find his profile here.
And, all of the memers - who motivated me a lot.