Traffic drop after June core update

Anyone here have experienced traffic drop after June core update? I am experiencing almost 60% traffic drop. Keywords from 1st position shifted to 3rd page!

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, same level of drop here as well. Four years of investment and work have been destroyed :frowning:

1 Like

Hope it is not permanent and recovers in the next update. My rankings has been replace with newer sites filled with gibberish.

I lost more than 50% traffic after May 22 update…I have seen slight increase after June 4 th update and there was another update on June 7th…now my traffic has increased 20% but still less when compared to my traffic that get before May 22 update. I hope it’s not temporary for everyone who are seeing increase in traffic and for everyone who has their traffic decreased I hope it’s not permanent.

1 Like

You are lucky that your traffic is recovering. I also got hit by may 22 update and lost 30% of my traffic then again in 4 June I lost 30% of traffic which plus to 60% of traffic loss compared to before may 22!

I have experience a sharp 30% increase in traffic but now 10 - 15% dropped. How ever, travelling with 115 - 120% increased traffic. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like