Transfer Adsense to other people's name

Hi All,
How can I transfer my adsense account to my wife’s name ?

Actually I have one blog with adsense on my name but my wife is working most of the tasks and that is the reason I want to move to on her name. Also I am working for a company and the adsense income will add more taxable income which I don’t want.

Adsense has one option to change payee name but that is only for correction in the name, not the whole name.Till now, I have found only one way to transfer : close the current account and apply with a different account.

Have anyone tried this method ? Will it be a problem in the future ?

Thanks

In most locations, you will have the option to change your payee name within your account by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
  2. In the left navigation panel, click Payments .
  3. Click Manage settings .
  4. In the “Name and address” section, click Compose.
  5. Enter your desired payee name. Note that if you’re updating the payee name of a business account, then the top line should be the business name and the second line the contact name for the business.
  6. Click Save .
    Your payee name change will take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 20th of the month typically affect the current month’s payment, while changes made after the 20th won’t take effect until the next month’s payment cycle.

If you are located in the India, you cannot change payee name.
Ref: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/160202?hl=en

Thanks for the reply.

Actually we can change the payee name in India. But that is only if the original name is incorrect.

I am not sure how can we change the payee name without editing…if I create one different account closing this one, will it effect in future ?