Unable to Login FileZilla through DigitalOcean

I am going to migrate my old blog from Hostgator to DigitalOcean

Steps Done;

1. Installed Wp
  2. Changed root pw
  3. now I cant login to Filezilla.

I also add key to FileZilla and showing this error. Kindly see pic and help me, please. @GulshanKumar
1 Like

Please enter PORT number 22, and try again!

already tryed bhai. not opening

Problem Kanha hai samajh nehi aara hai bhai

It seems you’re using a private key for login to server. If you have changed the login method to password then first remove the private key from the Filezilla.

Just deleted bhai, But still not opening.kya karu bhai please help karo. @Chandra

getting this error bhai

Error: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
Error: Could not connect to server

Have you setup private key on server side?

Yaaa Bhai, i setup SSH key

Then you’ll need to add same ppk key into Filezilla as well. But save the key in another drive.

can i have ur hangout id please @Chandra

Sorry I don’t have that.

Check this: https://superuser.com/questions/852066/no-supported-authentication-methods-available-in-filezilla

I have very basic knowledge about the server, So I’m just guessing. This is another reason for this type problem:

Oke bhai let me check.

1 Like

did u find the issue? i have the sameone

Make sure to upload the correct key file on the server and use the same private key with FIlezilla. Alternatively, use the password option.

yes i did what you suggest, in fact i create a new droplet and i can acceso with filezilla but not this other server so weird. i think is the server.

For Digital Ocean, Use port 22 for SFTP (secure FTP) login in FileZilla. If this doesn’t work there may be firewall issues or invalid credentials.