What is the best way to do SEO for a new site

Hello my people. It’s good to be back. Hope everyone is safe and continue to stay safe.

I’m working on a new site though. It’s about sports and live scores data. I want to know, what’s the best way to carry out an SEO on the site. I have some little budget to invest on it ($1000).

Here’s the breakdown of my plan.

Buy old similar expired domain and redirect to the site.
Paid for sponsored post with do-follow backlink.
Build the app and runs Google ads to get more (I have separate budget for this) download from playstore.

Is my budget too small and how much do you think it will cost me to achieve this and ranks the site on Google first page.

Here is the site URL https://www.flashscores24.mobi/

The site is still in development though. I want to add title and description on each of the pages and also add dark theme feature as well. But still you can review it and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

This is something against the google SEO guidelines. You can go ahead and do that for a short-term gain but that comes with a risk of getting caught in the future and getting a penalty by google leading to permanent drop of rankings and sitewide issues.

Also paid traffic from ads doesn’t help in any way build organic rankings or get you to rank.

Plus, you don’t need to pay any money to rank organically. Create good helpful content to drive organic visitors to the site and link the most important page(that’s tough to rank otherwise) through those posts. That shall help build traffic, authority and ranking for those page.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the contribution. But I can still run Google ads to get more Apps download from playstore. Hope it’s not against Google rule.

Yup that’s possible!

1 Like

Please don’t do this. It’s an old practice by SEO Agencies in India to show their clients quick results. Long term results are hazardous not for the Agency but for the business owners.