Which is the cheapest hosting in the whole planet?

I have a question and would like to know Which is the cheapest hosting in the whole planet?. Let me know.

1 Like

We can use own PC as Localhost for free via XAMPP or Flywheel Localhost app.

In case you are looking for online web hosting server then it will cost around USD 2.5/Mo minimum.

3 Likes

Try https://vapourhost.com, Its the cheapest Hosting which provides you cpanel and great plans. Plan Starting From 25INR/Month.
I use it for Few Month and they Provide great support.

1 Like

When I try to checkout I receive:

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

Maybe Namecheap a good option https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared/

I have not used it personally but have heard good reviews about it. I only know that its support is best.

3 Likes

Tr to register and than contact them, They’ll Definitely Helps you

2 Likes

I would say for now, the Host It Bro is the cheapest since they are offering 90% off on their already affordable hosting plans.

4 Likes

Yes, Definitely… NameCheap is the best cheap hosting provider out there…

1 Like

Yes, Bro! What are they doing?

If they offer 90% off on the cheap and affordable plans then what they will earn from their new customers.

I just purchased a hosting account just for 97.70 INR, How cheap is this…

Now wondering what to do with this Account, Because I am using Cloud server…

Maybe I will give it to someone or will use just for testing.

3 Likes

They just started their business and that’s the exact reason why they are offering such high discounts.

2 Likes

Yes, I also assumed that…

2 Likes

Yes Namecheap is offering really great deals.

1 Like

WordPress blog on GitHub Pages and comments outsourced to Disqus; free 1GB storage, 100GB monthly bandwidth

2 Likes

Mini Plans are temporarily out of stock. Perhaps look at our Professional Plans?

If not, please email me personally (aggarwal@vapourhost.com) and I’ll definitely try to help out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hostitbro having 0.99 dollar per month.

It is for beginner.

abysmal performance… can’t expect more at this price point though