Which ITR form should be filled by Adsense user

(Anoop Kumar) #1

Hello friends,
I have earned from online source like Adsense and UC news in financial year 2017-18 . Now i want to know which ITR form we have to fill . If any one already filled ITR please help.
And if do not file ITR then what will happen


(Gaitonde) #2

How much you made? If it’s above 2.5 go with itr 3 or 4 as business income.

(Anoop Kumar) #3

Yes it is more than 2.5 lakhs

(Anoop Kumar) #4

Uc news dedected 10% TDS

(Gaitonde) #5

You made good money. Go hire a CA, get TDS back if you doing it first time don’t make any mistake.

(jajaja) #6

ITR should be filed. This will help you to get a Loan easily in the future, also saves you from unexpected income tax notice.

(Anoop Kumar) #7

Which form is for Adsense user

(jajaja) #8

ITR 4, describe your income as a website business profit.
(ITR-4 can be filled by the person who is running a business or undertaking a profession.)