Why was my post removed without any explanation?

I posted a post about my website and wanted review of members of this forum. why was my post removed without any explanation?

What was your post?

I have a website where i post free WordPress themes and plugins for free that i own with literally with no spam. I posted a long thread here in order to get reviews and suggestions. But today i find it to be deleted.

Ask @GulshanKumar or other moderators about it. Maybe they can reinstate the post if it was for good intension.

ok lets see.

@GulshanKumar

It’s obvious that it violates the terms and conditions of the forum.
Promoting pirated, or any paid software for free or providing null software or anything that poses a security risk can be catastrophic for a new user.

Rest a moderator will clear it up!

if nullstash is your website then sorry to say but your post won’t be allowed. The themes and plugins you’re sharing on your website are not owned by you. You’re illegally distributing premium themes on your website which is immoral and illegal. Piracy sites are not allowed on the website. Read FaQ and ToS section for more info.

Hello,

I’ve checked the logs and here’s what I found:

We don’t promote pirated content on this forum.

Thank you.

3 Likes

As always, the official source provides reliable product, update and support when needed. Going with nulled stuffs is highly risky. In past, we have seen getting our blog compromised due to such things. It’s worth paying for the premium stuffs. We would appreciate your understanding.

3 Likes