Yoast Error : does anybody else facing this problem?

There are no setting to change title and description below edit post after new yoast update. Does anybody have any idea ? @GulshanKumar

May I know, what is the site URL in question?

Well, it seems normal. Can you share login credential via message? I will check and update.

oK sending you in message

Please clear your browser cache, restart and check again.

@shabdbeej Were you able to fix the issue?

1 Like

Yes !:slightly_smiling_face: strange things happen sometime. I also mailed to yoast support team for help but now i am like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks Bro

1 Like

hi there! @GulshanKumar ive the same problem as @shabdbeej, already clear browser and cache, restart and no results.

Yet, I am not facing this problem. I have latest version Yoast SEO plugin.

From the Tools > Site Health > Copy Site Info to Clipboard

Can you share that info with me? I will check.

@GulshanKumar ive also the latest version, i guess is some javascript problem, in some pages it work, others when i go with mouse it disapear. ive the javascript error, but i cannot send image.

Make sure everything is updated… and not conflicting with it. If possible, check by deactivating all plugins one by one. (After taking backup).

2 Likes

@GulshanKumar i get an error on sitemap.

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 7: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

I already clean empty spaces, deactivate plugins and i cannot solve this.

Do you have any solution?

Most probably theme or plugin conflict due to incorrectly added whitespace causes this problem.

Read here
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sitemap-error-xml-declaration-allowed-only-at-the-start-of-the-document-2/

@GulshanKumar
have run through all documentation and the issue still persists!
I have:
– Deactivated all plugins
– I have looked throught the functions.php and other core files but don’t see any issues.

After then please change to another theme and test again

Note: All steps should be done on staging site or after taking backup.

@GulshanKumar i change the theme and works, i return to the original theme and run files again, and it works! Thanks for your help! regards!

2 Likes

Good to know, You’re welcome!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like